Everything You Need To Know About Pugs
- DO NOT Get a Pug without asking these critical questions first…
- Discover why owning a Pug is different from owning any other kind of breed…
- And what it takes to have the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Pug as a part of your family
Dear current or potential Pug owner,
Pugs are worth every bit of effort and drop of love you will give them because they will reward you with extremely loyal companionship and unconditional love.
But the truth is, these dogs do require special care, and once you learn and understand their needs, you’ll have a happy, well-behaved and healthy Pug.
Don’t make the mistakes many owners do and presume this dog breed is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren’t. And that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
So if you’re one of the many who have fallen in love with the Pug breed, there’s a lot of very breed-specific information you might be interested in finding out.
Maybe you’re not sure how to go about getting the right Pug for you (Puppy store? Rescue? Newspaper ads?)… or maybe you’re not sure what questions to ask, or even how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own a Pug and want to make sure you care for it properly and train it a little better. After all, a dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, “pulls” on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog, can’t it?
The greatest thing is that Pug is a kind of breed that can easily be trained when you know how!
So if you would like a healthy, happy, well trained dog that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family and doesn’t end up costing you a small fortune, you’re in the right place.
More often than not, I see owners of new dogs ending up with big disappointments both in their dog and in themselves. It happened to me. But the reality is—you must know about the breed of your dog in order to take care of it properly.
Because each breed is so different.
I remember the first puppy we bought, Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female. Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband’s old leather shoes.
Back then… I didn’t know what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for a new pup.
Since I lacked the basic information about puppies and dogs, I ended up spending over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for ongoing allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani’s diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn’t have had to fork out all that money and go through that stress.
It’s a bit like buying a car. If you don’t know what to look for, you can easily end up with a car that’s not really in good condition.
We got our second puppy, “Ellie”, when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren’t they? And that’s all that mattered to me…
I didn’t know how to tell if a puppy had been socialized well or not. Hell, I didn’t even know a puppy needed to be socialized. Well, we got home with a dog that was hard work for several months.
We learned the hard way again!
That was in my early twenties, before I started my current career. So I’d like to introduce myself to you today. My name is Sharda Baker and I’m a dog training expert and coach, with several published at-home dog-training e-books under my belt.
Needless to say, my dogs today are COMPLETELY different from the dogs I told you about til now.
In fact, our last few dogs have been almost perfect. We’ve had no major expenses in the last 6 years. Our major pet expense is food and an annual vet visit for routine shots and check-ups. It has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
Imagine going out to buy a dog and being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for your new Pug.
You don’t want to end up with anything less than a perfect, healthy little pup, right?
Well—wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly what you need to do to take care of your new dog in those critical first few months… rather than simply guessing?
Your role in the first 4 months with a new dog (whether it’s a puppy or a full-grown dog) is, in my opinion, the most important in developing a happy healthy dog.
Why risk making the mistakes so many other dog owners are making and paying for?
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique to this breed? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that’s gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.
The good news…
You don’t have to spend hours researching different training methods—or worse—spending a bunch of money on dog trainers and vets to teach you how to care for your pup.
Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! And for many years, I’ve been showing dog owners how to do just the same.
And now I want to help prevent loving dog owners from losing hundreds of dollars in health related costs by showing you how to buy the right dog for you, and just as importantly, how to care for your new Pug in the best possibly way.
Won’t it feel great to have your friends and other dog-owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and sweet your dog is?
So without further ado, I present to you the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug.
It covers everything you can think of to help you have the best possible experience with your Pug right from the beginning.
There’s nothing as comprehensive and easy to use out there as the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug.
Check out what Pug owners had to say about the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug…[box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” ]Hello Sharda,
I just had to let you know how great your Pug ebook is. I received my pug puppy at 8weeks and was basically clueless on how to care for him.
Your book answered ALL of my concerns.
I would recommend this to anyone who has a new puppy or anyone who is expecting to get one. My dog Sparky is all I had thought he would be and more.
I feel much more comfortable now that I have the knowledge from your book and I am confident that I will have a healthy happy pug for many years to come.
Thank you so much for helping me and my family care for our new addition here in Merced, California!
I recently purchased the set of Pug e-books from Ms. Baker geared to Pug owners. The e-book and excellent free bonuses have quickly become our single source of information on our Pugs, covering everything from training to the right dog foods to choosing a vet to exercise to almost anything you will need to know to raise your Pug for yours and his happiness.
I highly recommend Sharda’s Pug e-book package to anyone searching for a single source of good, useful information on the Pug breed of dog.
Thanks so much Sharda,
Meadville, PA, USA[/box]
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in this exciting new book:
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Pug just because “they look cute”. Buying a new puppy or dog takes careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of this great dog family. Everyone who first sees and touches a Pug asks the same question. “How can they be so cute?” (We teach you how to choose a healthy, well behaved pup—and trust me it’ll be cute)
- You will be amazed at what DIET they should be getting and what common foods at home can KILL OR SERIOUSLY HARM them! (Everything about a their dietary needs is clearly explained).
- Learn all about the temperament of Pugs and how to ensure you “pick” one that has the best temperament. (not all have good temperament, so be careful!)
- Learn how to recognize a reputable breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer any of your questions. Learn what to look out for and what you NEED to ask!
- Learn about the breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Pug when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your pup).
- Know how to groom your Pug from day one. Many owners use the wrong products, which end up harming their dog. (Once learnt properly, grooming becomes much easier)
- Learn the importance of socialization of your new puppy. So many owners get this wrong in the first few months and then suffer for years. (vital detailed information provided)
- Tips for buying a new Pug pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn all the important information to save you time and money.
- Secrets to easy and quick dog training (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Potty training made easy. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your dog is soiling the floor there is a proven training method inside that delivers).
- Understand just why your dog barks and how to quickly stop it. (Learn common causes and more importantly how to quickly restore the peace and quiet!)
- The number one problem among dogs of all breeds is poor dental care. Pug are no different. (Discover how to help prevent tooth decay & tooth loss)
- Learn about using Omega 3 oils in your dog’s diet. (Homemade and commercial dog food is discussed in detail)
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. (No more furniture chewed!)
- Discover how to overcome fear and aggression in your new Pug. (Important information if you have children)
- Understand “separation anxiety” and how to manage it. (Most often, the separation anxiety can be resolved if you know exactly what to do).
- Identify why over breeding can be a problem. Many breeders make this mistake. (Learn how to recognize this when shopping to buy a puppy).
- Learn quick and easy tips that prevent hair “knotting”. (Saves you expensive grooming costs).
- Discover how easily and effectively train your dog at home—much faster than any trainer would. (Teach your dog to sit, come, stay, roll over and more).
- How to quickly and easily teach your new dog to walk on or off a leash in public. (This new chapter has just been updated and is full of excellent tips).
- Learn how to manage the Pug with a tendency to bite. (If managed properly early on this habit can be changed).
- And that’s just a fraction of what you’ll find out in “Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug”.
Plus, in the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug, you’ll get the answers to questions like…
“My dog is over 3 years old, can she be potty trained?”
“What papers should I be given when I buy a new dog?”
“I had a friend with a lovely Pug. She told me they can a lot of health problems. Is this true?”
“My son is 5 years old. Is he too young to care for a new puppy?”
“My Pug pees at every tree when we are out walking, how can I teach him to stop it?”
“Should I breed my Pug, and how do I go about it?”
If you had answers to these questions… Wouldn’t you have a much better chance of owning a dog that is well behaved and a happy part of your family?
Don’t you owe it to yourself?
Don’t you owe it to your family and your dog?
Well, in the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug everything is explained in plain English.
The Package is logically laid out, has clear detailed explanations and many helpful pictures. Plus, it’s easy to navigate, so you can choose exactly which parts you need to know NOW and read them first.
There are other resources out there retailing for ridiculous prices—even $239 or more… But the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug will give you so much more for a fraction of that price.
Because this is the initial release of the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug, the early-bird buyers will get a DEEP Discount for the first 200 copies sold — 37% OFF.
In fact, here’s everything you’ll get with the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug Today with the 37% OFF Early Bird Special available only for the first 200 copies sold.
That means that instead of paying the full price of $44.08, you’ll only pay $27.77 TODAY.
I am 100% sure that this product will over-exceed your expectations and provide the best resources you can find when it comes to at-home dog training.
That’s why every e-book you will ever receive from me, is backed by a 100% No Questions Asked MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
If for any reason whatsoever, you decide you’d like a refund within the first 60 days, you will immediately be returned your money—no questions asked.
But if that’s not enough, I’m also going to include a few other resources for FREE—bonuses, if you will—so you can have EVERYTHING I know about Pugs right at your fingertips.
FREE BONUS # 1 – Potty Training Made Fast and Easy E-Book
Potty Training is the No. 1 issue with most dogs. This e-book covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple, fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
It is 100% Guaranteed to have your pooch potty trained in 7 Days or you can get your money back—no questions asked.
FREE BONUS # 2
– Healthy Homemade Dog Biscuits and Treats Recipes E-Book
Why not spoil your Pug occasionally with these healthy, easy to make homemade dog biscuits and treats. You will have a friend for life! This popular e-book will give you yummy, very healthy recipes that’ll keep your dog healthy and strong.
FREE BONUS # 3
– Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping Up E-Book
If a dog is already nipping, they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent him or her from developing into a biting dog. This bonus E-Book provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple, clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
FREE BONUS # 4
– “Dog Training Secrets Revealed” Audio
This Audio is an interview with a world-renowned professional dog trainer who “has seen it all.”
In this audio, Australian dog trainer, Basil, tells us how he manages the day-to-day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with.
You will discover his proven methods of managing a disobedient dog, how to quickly control a dog that barks too much, plus, potty training in as little as 24 hours, step-by-step obedience training, and so much more.
As an early bird buyer you’ll get 37% OFF the original price RIGHT NOW
That means that instead of $44.08 for the ENTIRE package, you’ll pay a fraction of that today. Just $27.77 for the entire Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug.
This price will only last for the first 200 copies sold of the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug, so get your discounted copy now before they run out.
Remember, for just $27.77 today, you’ll get:
○ Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug
○ Potty Training Made Fast and Easy
○ Healthy, Homemade Dog Biscuits and Treats Recipes
○ Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping Up
○ Dog Training Secrets Revealed
That’s why every e-book you will ever receive from me, is backed by a 100% No Questions Asked MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If for any reason whatsoever, you decide you’d like a refund within the first 60 days, you will immediately be returned your money—no questions asked.
So take advantage of our Early Bird discount today and get 37% OFF the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug, available for only the first 200 copies sold.
Wishing you great success with your Pug.
P.S. Remember, the 37% Discount is a limited-time introductory offer for the first 200 customers. Get your copy now before it’s too late to cash in on our amazing savings.
P.P.S. Check out what other Pug owners had to say about the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Pug…[box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” ]Dear Sharda.
This Debra Powers-Barron from Williams Lake, British Columbia. Canada, and I have just recently purchased your ebook on the Pug.
I am enclosing a picture of my husband, Lorne, and our new black pug, Abby. This picture was taken the night Abby came to live with us! I am a Pug lover. Up until recently, I had two wonderful little girls, Sophie and Kio. In November of 2005, a new two year old little black Pug that we have named Abby, joined our lives. Our breeder warned us she was not house trained. That was an understatement.
We soon found out that Abby would not go potty outside, no, not even on the floor of our home. She went on pillows, the ouch, our bed. We tried to put her on a schedule, taking her outside many times a day. But she always saved her best for inside our house.
I called our breeder and told her about the problem. She didn’t have any answers.
In desperation, I started searching the internet for answers and that is when I came across Sharda’s ebook. And I purchased it. Sharda advocated crate confinement and praise for our situation. So that is what we did.
When Abby was in the house with us, she was on a leash or, in the crate during times we had to cook supper or take a bath. When she tinkled outside, she was praised and hugged and kissed. Pugs so do love to please!
Well it has now been a month with no accidents. We still have Abby under total surveillance in the house, because she has not yet gotten to the point where she will tell us when she has to go. We do not have to have her on the leash as often; we are making progress, thanks to Sharda and her knowledge about Pugs.
I would recommend Sharda’s ebook to pet owners who need any kind of training information.
When I first purchased Sharda’s ebook, I thought that was it, but she has continued to send me new training information as well as new training courses and links to websites full of information of interest to me.
One example is the links she sent me for nutritious home cooked pet treats. Now that is going above and beyond in my opinion!
In closing I must mention that I paid for my book with my credit card. Sharda’s payment site is safe and secure. It was a seamless transaction.
I would recommend Sharda’s book for anyone who has or is considering adding a Pug to their family.
Williams Lake, British Columbia. Canada.[/box]
Thank you so much for writing the Pug ebook. It has been very helpful to me!
I have had many dogs and pride myself on having well behaved and healthy dogs. And then along came “Bella”( 4 1/2 months old Pug when I got her) and not housebroken. She was certainly different from all the others.
I wasn’t getting the answers that I was looking for, even from the breeders, but am finding a lot of very good information in your book.
Hearing far too many negatives about the Pugs (eg. not trainable, not housebreakable, skin problems….etc.) I started thinking that I was going to kill this dog any minute by doing something wrong. But after reading your ebook I relaxed and we now have the housebreaking almost foolproof and she can sit and stay and walks very well on her leash. She loves her kennel.
I would definitely recommend your ebook. It was easy to follow and you walked me through with no problems.
Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada[/box]