Everything You Need To Know About Poodles
- DO NOT Get a Poodle without asking these critical questions first…
- Discover why owning a Poodle is different from owning any other kind of breed…
- And what it takes to have the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Poodle as a part of your family
Dear current or potential Poodle owner,
Poodles are worth every bit of effort and drop of love you will give them because they will reward you with extremely loyal companionship and unconditional love.
But the truth is, these dogs do require special care, and once you learn and understand their needs, you’ll have a happy, well-behaved and healthy Poodle.
Don’t make the mistakes many owners do and presume this dog breed is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren’t. And that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
So if you’re one of the many who have fallen in love with the Poodle breed, there’s a lot of very breed-specific information you might be interested in finding out.
Maybe you’re not sure how to go about getting the right Poodle for you (Puppy store? Rescue? Newspaper ads?)… or maybe you’re not sure what questions to ask, or even how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own a Poodle and want to make sure you care for it properly and train it a little better. After all, a dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, “pulls” on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog, can’t it?
The greatest thing is that Poodle is a kind of breed that can easily be trained when you know how!
So if you would like a healthy, happy, well trained dog that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family and doesn’t end up costing you a small fortune, you’re in the right place.
More often than not, I see owners of new dogs ending up with big disappointments both in their dog and in themselves. It happened to me. But the reality is—you must know about the breed of your dog in order to take care of it properly.
Because each breed is so different.
I remember the first puppy we bought, Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female. Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband’s old leather shoes.
Back then… I didn’t know what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for a new pup.
Since I lacked the basic information about puppies and dogs, I ended up spending over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for ongoing allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani’s diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn’t have had to fork out all that money and go through that stress.
It’s a bit like buying a car. If you don’t know what to look for, you can easily end up with a car that’s not really in good condition.
We got our second puppy, “Ellie”, when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren’t they? And that’s all that mattered to me…
I didn’t know how to tell if a puppy had been socialized well or not. Hell, I didn’t even know a puppy needed to be socialized. Well, we got home with a dog that was hard work for several months.
We learned the hard way again!
That was in my early twenties, before I started my current career. So I’d like to introduce myself to you today. My name is Sharda Baker and I’m a dog training expert and coach, with several published at-home dog-training e-books under my belt.
Needless to say, my dogs today are COMPLETELY different from the dogs I told you about til now.
In fact, our last few dogs have been almost perfect. We’ve had no major expenses in the last 6 years. Our major pet expense is food and an annual vet visit for routine shots and check-ups. It has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
Imagine going out to buy a dog and being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for your new Poodle.
You don’t want to end up with anything less than a perfect, healthy little pup, right?
Well—wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly what you need to do to take care of your new dog in those critical first few months… rather than simply guessing?
Your role in the first 4 months with a new dog (whether it’s a puppy or a full-grown dog) is, in my opinion, the most important in developing a happy healthy dog.
Why risk making the mistakes so many other dog owners are making and paying for?
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique to this breed? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that’s gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.
The good news…
You don’t have to spend hours researching different training methods—or worse—spending a bunch of money on dog trainers and vets to teach you how to care for your pup.
Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! And for many years, I’ve been showing dog owners how to do just the same.
And now I want to help prevent loving dog owners from losing hundreds of dollars in health related costs by showing you how to buy the right dog for you, and just as importantly, how to care for your new Poodle in the best possibly way.
Won’t it feel great to have your friends and other dog-owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and sweet your dog is?
So without further ado, I present to you the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle.
It covers everything you can think of to help you have the best possible experience with your Poodle right from the beginning.
There’s nothing as comprehensive and easy to use out there as the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle.
Check out what Poodle owners had to say about the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle…[box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” ] Hello Sharda,
I have truly loved your Poodle book and bonuses.
My Standard Poodle Monet (see pic), was quite a handful. The training tips found in the e-book were truly helpful.
I really liked the chapter on understanding the pack order. I found that to be extremely helpful.
I would highly recommend your e-books to any Poodle owner.
Thank you so much!!
I found the book very helpful reading before I got Daisy, which was 2 weeks ago! We are still referring to the potty training and chewing sections.
So far, no barking problems.
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
I have enjoyed your ebooks and audios so much. It has given me some wonderful tips on how to shop for the perfect poodle. I am besotted with the breed.
I am especially keen on the Standard. I just had to say goodbye to my Luna. It has been a terrible loss for me, but with your help, I now know that I can make a list of how to shop for my next precious, pretty, poodle puppy.
Thank you for all of the input and guidance in your book. It was very well done.
Electra from Toronto, Ontario[/box]
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in this exciting new book:
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Poodle just because “they look cute”. Buying a new puppy or dog takes careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of this great dog family. Everyone who first sees and touches a Poodle asks the same question. “How can they be so cute?” (We teach you how to choose a healthy, well behaved pup—and trust me it’ll be cute)
- You will be amazed at what DIET they should be getting and what common foods at home can KILL OR SERIOUSLY HARM them! (Everything about a their dietary needs is clearly explained).
- Learn all about the temperament of Poodles and how to ensure you “pick” one that has the best temperament. (not all have good temperament, so be careful!)
- Learn how to recognize a reputable breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer any of your questions. Learn what to look out for and what you NEED to ask!
- Learn about the breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Poodle when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your pup).
- Know how to groom your Poodle from day one. Many owners use the wrong products, which end up harming their dog. (Once learnt properly, grooming becomes much easier)
- Learn the importance of socialization of your new puppy. So many owners get this wrong in the first few months and then suffer for years. (vital detailed information provided)
- Tips for buying a new Poodle pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn all the important information to save you time and money.
- Secrets to easy and quick dog training (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Potty training made easy. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your dog is soiling the floor there is a proven training method inside that delivers).
- Understand just why your dog barks and how to quickly stop it. (Learn common causes and more importantly how to quickly restore the peace and quiet!)
- The number one problem among dogs of all breeds is poor dental care. Poodle are no different. (Discover how to help prevent tooth decay & tooth loss)
- Learn about using Omega 3 oils in your dog’s diet. (Homemade and commercial dog food is discussed in detail)
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. (No more furniture chewed!)
- Discover how to overcome fear and aggression in your new Poodle. (Important information if you have children)
- Understand “separation anxiety” and how to manage it. (Most often, the separation anxiety can be resolved if you know exactly what to do).
- Identify why over breeding can be a problem. Many breeders make this mistake. (Learn how to recognize this when shopping to buy a puppy).
- Learn quick and easy tips that prevent hair “knotting”. (Saves you expensive grooming costs).
- Discover how easily and effectively train your dog at home—much faster than any trainer would. (Teach your dog to sit, come, stay, roll over and more).
- How to quickly and easily teach your new dog to walk on or off a leash in public. (This new chapter has just been updated and is full of excellent tips).
- Learn how to manage the Poodle with a tendency to bite. (If managed properly early on this habit can be changed).
- And that’s just a fraction of what you’ll find out in “Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle”.
Plus, in the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle, you’ll get the answers to questions like…
“My dog is over 3 years old, can she be potty trained?”
“What papers should I be given when I buy a new dog?”
“I had a friend with a lovely Poodle. She told me they can a lot of health problems. Is this true?”
“My son is 5 years old. Is he too young to care for a new puppy?”
“My Poodle pees at every tree when we are out walking, how can I teach him to stop it?”
“Should I breed my Poodle, and how do I go about it?”
If you had answers to these questions… Wouldn’t you have a much better chance of owning a dog that is well behaved and a happy part of your family?
Don’t you owe it to yourself?
Don’t you owe it to your family
and your dog?
Well, in the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle everything is explained in plain English.
The Package is logically laid out, has clear detailed explanations and many helpful pictures. Plus, it’s easy to navigate, so you can choose exactly which parts you need to know NOW and read them first.
There are other resources out there retailing for ridiculous prices—even $239 or more… But the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle will give you so much more for a fraction of that price.
Because this is the initial release of the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle, the early-bird buyers will get a DEEP Discount for the first 200 copies sold—37% OFF.
In fact, here’s everything you’ll get with the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle Today with the 37% OFF Early Bird Special available only for the first 200 copies sold.
That means that instead of paying the full price of $44.08, you’ll only pay $27.77 TODAY.
I am 100% sure that this product will over-exceed your expectations and provide the best resources you can find when it comes to at-home dog training.
That’s why every e-book you will ever receive from me, is backed by a 100% No Questions Asked MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
If for any reason whatsoever, you decide you’d like a refund within the first 60 days, you will immediately be returned your money—no questions asked.
But if that’s not enough, I’m also going to include a few other resources for FREE—bonuses, if you will—so you can have EVERYTHING I know about Poodles right at your fingertips.
FREE BONUS # 1
– Potty Training Made Fast and Easy E-Book
Potty Training is the No. 1 issue with most dogs. This e-book covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple, fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
It is 100% Guaranteed to have your pooch potty trained in 7 Days or you can get your money back—no questions asked.
FREE BONUS # 2
– Healthy Homemade Dog Biscuits and Treats Recipes E-Book
Why not spoil your Poodle occasionally with these healthy, easy to make homemade dog biscuits and treats. You will have a friend for life! This popular e-book will give you yummy, very healthy recipes that’ll keep your dog healthy and strong.
FREE BONUS # 3
– Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping Up E-Book
If a dog is already nipping, they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent him or her from developing into a biting dog. This bonus E-Book provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple, clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
FREE BONUS # 4
– “Dog Training Secrets Revealed” Audio
This Audio is an interview with a world-renowned professional dog trainer who “has seen it all.”
In this audio, Australian dog trainer, Basil, tells us how he manages the day-to-day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with.
You will discover his proven methods of managing a disobedient dog, how to quickly control a dog that barks too much, plus, potty training in as little as 24 hours, step-by-step obedience training, and so much more.
As an early bird buyer you’ll get 37% OFF the original price RIGHT NOW
That means that instead of $44.08 for the ENTIRE package, you’ll pay a fraction of that today. Just $27.77 for the entire Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle.
This price will only last for the first 200 copies sold of the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle, so get your discounted copy now before they run out.
Remember, for just $27.77 today, you’ll get:
○ Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle
○ Potty Training Made Fast and Easy
○ Healthy, Homemade Dog Biscuits and Treats Recipes
○ Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping Up
○ Dog Training Secrets Revealed
That’s why every e-book you will ever receive from me, is backed by a 100% No Questions Asked MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If for any reason whatsoever, you decide you’d like a refund within the first 60 days, you will immediately be returned your money—no questions asked.
So take advantage of our Early Bird discount today and get 37% OFF the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle, available for only the first 200 copies sold.
Wishing you great success with your Poodle.
P.S. Remember, the 37% Discount is a limited-time introductory offer for the first 200 customers. Get your copy now before it’s too late to cash in on our amazing savings.
Click here to get 37% OFF the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle Right Now
P.P.S. Check out what other Poodle owners had to say about the Insiders Guide To A Happy, Healthy & Well Behaved Poodle…
I send all my New Puppy Owners to Sharda’s online Poodle course and ebook package . It is an excellent source of advice on many of their problems with their new baby.
It is a wonderful tool to help a worried and sometimes confused new parent!
The picture above is of Sparkie at the 2005 Poodle Club Christmas Ribbon parade, dressed to compete in the BlingBling Competition.
Showtime & Bryhur Standard & Miniature Poodles
Thank you for your web site and the information it contains – I had spent a lot of time trying to find specific information relating to my poodles, vets, breeders, other poodle owners, books, then I found your web site and all the ongoing information it contains.
How wonderful and how grateful I was at the information you provide – especially the grooming course.
Poodles, and in my case miniature poodles, are different from any other dogs I have previously shared my life with and I have found I needed to learn new tricks, have new understandings of their doggy world and behaviors.
You helped answer a lot of questions and continue to do so including health, food and behavior. They are the most rewarding and loving of little creatures when you know how and you have helped so much.
Thank you Sharda. Enjoy the attached photo: left is Suzette (Susu) with a pedigree as long as your arm and right is Bob (the little fellow) with no pedigree at all!
Thank you so much for the great poodle e-book and free bonuses. It is a great source of knowledge and I have really enjoyed reading it. I put it in a binder so I have it right at my finger tips whenever I need it. A great asset to all poodle lovers.
Charlotte, North Carolina[/box]
We’ve found your Sharda’s ebooks and regular email newsletters very helpful.
It’s been great to find someone who really understands poodles, many other dog trainers treat poodles just like any other breed, which they clearly aren’t.
Aside from Muffin learning some cool new tricks, some of the simplest tips we’ve learned from Sharda have been the most helpful – and we haven’t read them anywhere else.
Amy & Martin Dabb (and Muffin)[/box]
I started looking around and found a family that had a 6 month old that proved too much for them and needed a good home and I knew mine would be it.
Your ebook book is wonderfully written and I felt like you knew Willie without ever having met him. One of my friends was also incredibly impressed with the knowledge that I had of poodles when he came to meet and I told him that I bought a book that had it all.
Your descriptions of behavior were so right on that it put me at ease and let me know what to expect. Although Willie was crate trained when I got him, your advice with separation anxiety has been wonderful for not only his, but mine as well.
Thank You Sharda! for providing such a wonderful tool for the owners of this most wonderful breed of dog. Your site is a treasure find!
Brian Arceneaux Austin, TX USA [/box][box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” ] Sharda,
I enjoyed your ebook immensely. You have such a great sense of humor.
As you can see from my attached photo, I have 2 standard poodles and need all the help I can get keeping them in line.
Danielle is a 6-year-old female I purchased from a lone breeder and Jordan is a 4-year-old male I received from Florida Poodle Rescue.
I love them both immensely but they can be a handful. I’m still working on incorporating a lot of your suggestions and training into my own routine with my dogs.
Will keep you updated how it goes.
Barb Chapman Brandon, Florida 33510 [/box]
The testimonials on this page are from real people and show the positive experiences they have had. Not every customer can expect to or will achieve the same success and experiences as those listed on this page. One of the main reasons not everyone achieves the same results is that in many cases they may not read the ebook or listen to the audios completely or they may not follow the information provided.